Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE WrestleMania 37 Night Two Viewing Party. Tonight’s show comes from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
– The WWE WrestleMania 37 Night Two Kickoff pre-show opens live from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. Kayla Braxton welcomes us. She’s joined by Peter Rosenberg and WWE Hall of Famers JBL, Booker T, and Jerry Lawler. Booker and Lawler joke about the wind and rain, adding that the show will go on. JBL shows off his Hall of Fame ring, and Rosenberg brags about being a former WWE 24/7 Champion. They go over the card for tonight. It’s confirmed that Randy Orton vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt will open the main card tonight. We get a video package and discussion for that match. Kayla sends us to a video package looking at WWE Community events held in the Tampa Bay area over the past week. WWE held 10 of those events for the community.
Back from a break and we see how Natalya and Tamina Snuka won the Tag Team Turmoil match on Night One, to earn the title shot later tonight. We get a video and discussion for tonight’s WWE United States Title match. We also see highlights from Night One. We come back and Kayla shows us some of the wild fans in the stadium. We also get a video and discussion for Rhea Ripley vs. Asuka. We get a video on the 2021 WWE Hall of Famers. We also get a video for the Nigerian Drum Fight between Big E and Apollo Crews. Sonya Deville joins the panel now to discuss the match. We get videos and discussions for more matches, including Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn with Logan Paul at ringside. Deville wonders if Owens might have Paul in his pocket. Back from another break and we see Cricket-sponsored fan photos showing the WWE Universe in their WWE gear at home, preparing for the big event. The panel goes over tonight’s card one more time. We get a video package for tonight’s main event for the Universal Title. The panel discusses the main event and that’s it for the Kickoff.
– WrestleMania 37 Night One opens live from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida as Mike Rome introduces country music singer Ashland Craft. She performs “America The Beautiful” in the middle of the ring. We see WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon with the entire roster watching on the stage. We get a flyover after Craft wraps her performance. The fireworks go off above the stadium as we cut to the opening video package. For the most part this is the same cold open from Night One, with some pirate-themed comedy and a reference to picking up where we left off with WrestleMania 36.
We’re live from Raymond James Stadium as fireworks explode all over the place and fans in the crowd cheer. Mike Rome welcomes back the co-hosts of WrestleMania 37 – Warrior Award recipient and WWE Global Ambassador, Tampa’s own Titus O’Neil, along with WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan. This time they come out to the stage dressed as pirates. They do some pirate comedy and Hogan jokes about it being hot in the outfits. They welcome us to WrestleMania Sunday. Hogan says last night was unbelievable and this will be no different. They hype tonight’s card and send us to ringside to Michael Cole, Samoa Joe and Byron Saxton.
Randy Orton vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
We go right to the ring for tonight’s opener and out comes Randy Orton to a big pop as Mike Rome does the introductions. Orton slowly walks to the stage, wearing white and red gear, and plays to the crowd before walking down the ramp. He jokes about potentially slipping on the ramp. Orton finally enters the ring and hits the corner to pose for another pop as more pyro and fireworks go off. Cole sends us to a lengthy video package on this feud. We see “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt backstage in a wild looking corridor. He starts walking and flames appear around him. He briefly disappears and walks out of the flames, now appearing with his old Fiend look. We cut back to the open air of the stadium and “Let Me In” appears in the sky in red letters, apparently using drones. The Firefly Fun House music now starts up as Alexa Bliss makes her way out, skipping and twirling down the ramp while Orton looks on from the ring. Bliss is all smiles and laughing while Orton seethes. Bliss approaches a huge version of her jack in the box at ringside. She’s excited to see the box. Bliss starts turning the large handle of the box as “Pop Goes the Weasel” plays. The stadium is covered in red lights now as a sinister music plays. Bliss keeps turning the handle as The Fiend starts to rise out of the box, staring Orton down. The Fiend’s music is playing now. He plays to the crowd on top of the box after shutting the lid.
The Fiend suddenly leaps from the top of the box to the ring, nailing a flying clothesline on Orton. The bell rings as Fiend goes to work on Orton, laughing and shrieking behind the mask. Fiend keeps Orton down and stares straight ahead, yelling out a loud “Yowie! Wowie!” for a pop.
Wyatt turns upside down in the corner for another pop. The red light is still covering the stadium. Wyatt waits for Orton to get up. He slowly gets up but immediately slides to the floor to regroup. Fiend follows but Orton decks him and slams him on top of the announce table. Fiend pops right back up and rocks Orton, then applies the Mandible Claw.
The hold is broken and Orton brings it in, nailing his signature draping DDT. Fiend comes right back and they go at it. Fiend apparently hits the box at ringside and goes down. Orton nails another draping DDT and this time Fiend doesn’t come right back up. Orton stomps but Fiend is still getting up, on his knees now. Orton with several rights to the head now. Fiend just growls and stands up. He charges but Orton rocks him. Orton charges but Fiend clotheslines him. They both run at each other and Fiend collides with the crossbody. Fiend mounts Orton with strikes on the mat now.
Fiend goes for a senton but Orton rolls out of the way. Fiend charges and Orton sends him through the ropes to the floor. Fiend comes right back to the apron but Orton kicks him several times. Orton with a third draping DDT. Orton smiles and gets back up without covering for the pin. Orton drops to the mat and stalks Fiend now, pounding the mat. Fiend gets up and blocks the RKO, applying the Mandible Claw. Orton goes down to his knees in the hold.
Fiend turns Orton over and kisses his forehead as flames rise up from the ring pot. We see Bliss sitting on top of the box now. She has the black ooze pouring all over her head. Fans chant “holy s–t!” as Fiend stares at her. Orton comes from behind and drops Fiend with the RKO for the pin to win.
Winner: Randy Orton
– After the match, a terrified or shocked Orton heads out of the ring as his music hits. The red light goes away. Bliss is still sitting on top of the box with the black liquid covering her head and face, still staring at Wyatt. He recovers and stares back at her. Fans are standing on their feet. The lights start going down inside the stadium. It’s all black now. The lights come back up and the ring is empty. The box is gone. Fans are booing.
– Back from a break and WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff is with Titus and Hulk in the back, talking about the main event from Night One. Bayley interrupts but ends up annoying everyone like last night. She offers to be on Eric Bischoff’s podcast or have him on her hit talk show. It looks like new SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair may appear on Bischoff’s podcast. They end up walking off, leaving her hanging once again.
– We see Daniel Bryan backstage warming up.
WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Natalya and Tamina Snuka vs. Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
We go back to the ring and out comes Tamina Snuka and Natalya as Greg Hamilton does the introductions. We see how they earned this title shot by winning Tag Team Turmoil on Night One. Out next are the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions – Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler. Corey Graves has joined Cole on commentary.
Natalya and Baszler start the match off, trading shots and counters. Baszler levels Natalya with a big shoulder. They run the ropes again and Baszler blocks a hip toss. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter early on but Baszler gets the bottom rope. Jax tags in and stares Natalya down, mocking her. They lock up and Natalya gets shoved down. Jax wants Tamina to come in.
Fans pop as Tamina tags in. They face off. Jax with a headbutt that does nothing. Tamina with a headbutt. Jax with another. they go at it and Tamina counters a slam attempt. More big strikes from Tamina. Natalya tags in for the double team. Jax misses a double clothesline and they double back drop her. Baszler tags in but they end up double teaming her, slamming her on top of Jax.
Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Baszler rolls her for 2. Natalya with a big German suplex. More quick tags and offense from the challengers. Tamina with a big superkick to Baszler. Baszler unloads with kicks to Natalya now, then levels her with a huge knee to the jaw. Natalya goes down clutching her mouth. Jax and Tamina fight on the floor now. Tamina tries for a slam but Jax counters and slams her on the floor. Baszler with another big knee to Natalya in the ring for 2.
Baszler with a knee submission now as Natalya screams out. Baszler snaps the leg back and tags in Jax as they keep dominating Natalya. Tamina is still down on the outside. Jax with the Stretch Muffler submission before Baszler comes in with another big running knee. More back and forth as the champs keep control. Jax powerbombs Natalya but Tamina runs in and breaks it up just before the 3 count. Tamina tags in now and runs wild on Baszler as she comes in. Baszler blocks a shot and unloads with kicks. More offense between both teams now. Jax hits a big double splash at one point. Jax has Tamina down now as fans chant for Snuka. Jax stands over her and taunts her, talking trash about who’s better. Jax says Tamina isn’t s–t, she runs this and not Tamina. Tamina ends up hitting a big Samoan Drop for a close 2 count and fans can’t believe it.
Tamina gets up first. Tamina gets a big pop as she goes to the top for the Superfly Splash. She misses as Jax moves out of the way just in time. Natalya tags in and misses a hit to Baszler on the apron. Jax grabs Natalya as Baszler tags herself in but Natalya gets free. Natalya with a basement dropkick and a Sharpshooter attempt to Jax, not realizing Baszler is legal.
Natalya rolls Jax over and gets the Sharpshooter applied for a pop. Baszler runs in and applies the Kirifuda Clutch to Natalya, bringing her to the mat out of the sharpshooter. Natalya fades out and the referee calls the match.
Winners: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler
– After the match, the music hits as Jax and Baszler exit the ring and raise the titles at ringside. Tamina checks on Natalya in the middle of the ring as we see some disappointed fans in the crowd. Jax and Baszler celebrate and head for the ramp.
– Back from a break and Cole is at ringside with Graves. They send us to a video package on Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens and Logan Paul.
Sami Zayn with Logan Paul vs. Kevin Owens
We go back to the ring and WWE Hall of Famer JBL has joined Cole and Graves for guest commentary on this match. Sami Zayn is out first and he’s fired up. Sami takes the mic and calls for everyone to give a very warm WrestleMania reception to his special guest of honor tonight. Fans start booing and Sami tells them to show some respect. Sami says this is his only ally in making this documentary to show the conspiracies against him. He goes on and introduces his guest, YouTube star Logan Paul. Paul hits the ring and offers his hand for a shake but Sami hugs him instead. Sami raises Paul’s arm to a mixed reaction but mostly cheers it sounds like. The music hits and out next comes Kevin Owens to a big pop. Owens is also fired up to see the crowd.
Sami and Owens have words before the bell as the referee warns them. Sami charges first but Owens immediately catches him in a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Sami rolls to the floor. Owens follows and goes for a powerbomb to the edge of the apron but Sami fights free. Owens follows into the ring and chops Sami around. Owens dominates Sami and clotheslines him into the corner as Paul looks on from his chair at ringside.
Owens with a corner cannonball. Owens goes to the top turnbuckle but Sami crawls to the apron for a breather. Owens charges but runs into a big boot. Sami goes for a half & half suplex on the apron but Owens fights him off. Sami ends up dropping Owens on the edge of the apron with a Brainbuster. Owens hits the floor and lands hard as Paul looks on.
Owens makes it back in at the 8 count but Sami mounts him with strikes. Sami kicks Owens and mounts him from behind with big strikes. Sami looks at Paul and Paul nods in approval. Sami smiles. Owens fights back but Sami nails a Michinoku Driver for a close 2 count. Cole calls it a Blue Thunderbomb and Graves corrects him, joking about saving Cole from the internet again tonight. Sami takes Owens to the top for a superplex but Owens fights back. They trade strikes up top now. Owens headbutts Sami to the mat.
Owens follows up with the big Frogsplash but Sami kicks out just in time. Sami avoids a Pop-Up Powerbomb. Owens ends up hitting a big neckbreaker over his knee but Sami kicks out just in time. More back and forth now. Sami with a big Exploder suplex into the turnbuckles. Sami misses the Helluva Kick in the corner. Sami blocks a Stunner and then hits the Blue Thunderbomb for a close 2 count.
Sami with another big Exploder into the corner, and another to the middle of the ring. Sami drops Owens with another Brainbuster for a close 2 count as Owens barely kicks out. Sami shows some frustration now. Fans chant “this is awesome!” now. Sami unloads with strikes in the corner but Owens fights back. Sami drops Owens in the corner. Sami takes Owens back to the top but Owens counters and drives Sami into the mat from the second turnbuckle with a Fisherman’s suplex. Owens gets up first and clotheslines Sami into the corner, and again. Sami comes right out of the corner with a Helluva Kick.
Sami charges for another Helluva Kick but Owens meets him with a superkick, and another superkick. Fans pop as Owens holds Sami up by his face, taunting him. Owens drops Sami with a Stunner in the middle of the ring for the pin to win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
– After the match, Owens stands tall as his music hits. Paul looks disappointed at ringside. We go to replays. Orton plays to the crowd from the corner now as Sami tries to recover. Paul comes in to check on Sami. Paul approaches Owens and offers his hand for a shake but Sami jumps up and is furious. Sami rants about Paul being his guest of honor. Paul shoves Sami to the mat for boos. Sami limps away from the ring, still ranting. Paul grabs Owens’ arm and raises it in victory. Owens looks annoyed. Paul applauds Owens. Owens looks around and smiles as fans cheer for what’s about to happen. Owens drops Paul with a Stunner for another pop. Owens’ music starts back up as he celebrates with the crowd. We go to more replays. Owens makes his exit and greets family members at ringside. We see a referee and WWE Producer Jamie Noble helping Paul out of the ring.
– WWE United States Champion Riddle rides his scooter around backstage and stops at WWE Hall of Famer The Great Khali and Ranjin Singh. He checks out Khali’s ring. WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam walks up and they all share a moment. RVD gives Riddle some of his branded rolling papers. They share another moment, doing the RVD thumb pose together, and Riddle rides off to get ready for his match.
WWE United States Title Match: Sheamus vs. Riddle
Back from a break and out first comes Sheamus. We see recent events that led to this match. Out next comes WWE United States Champion Riddle, riding his scooter to the ring. He hits the ring and more pyro goes off.
The bell rings and they go at it. Sheamus takes control early on and levels Riddle with a shoulder. Sheamus grounds Riddle by his arm now, bending the hand back. Riddle turns it around in the corner and unloads with strikes. Sheamus comes right back with one shot and drops Riddle. Riddle counters a slam and applies a Sleeper on Sheamus’ back in the middle of the ring. Sheamus rams Riddle back into the corner. Sheamus with back elbows in the corner now as the referee warns him. Riddle leaps at Sheamus but Sheamus turns it into a big tilt-a-whirl sideslam for a 2 count.