New York, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Wearable Payment Device Market Research Report by Device Type, by Technology, by Sales Channel, by Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06072126/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Wearable Payment Device Market is expected to grow from USD 34,852.69 Million in 2020 to USD 66,323.47 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Wearable Payment Device Market is expected to grow from EUR 30,559.50 Million in 2020 to EUR 58,153.67 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Wearable Payment Device Market is expected to grow from GBP 27,167.46 Million in 2020 to GBP 51,698.74 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Wearable Payment Device Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,719,665.19 Million in 2020 to JPY 7,078,394.88 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Wearable Payment Device Market is expected to grow from AUD 50,610.74 Million in 2020 to AUD 96,310.49 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Wearable Payment Device to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Device Type, the Wearable Payment Device Market studied across Fitness Trackers, Payment Wristbands, Smart Rings, and Smart Watches.
Based on Technology, the Wearable Payment Device Market studied across NFC (Near Field Communications), QR & Barcodes, and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification).
Based on Sales Channel, the Wearable Payment Device Market studied across Direct Sales Channel and Indirect Sales Channel.
Based on Application, the Wearable Payment Device Market studied across Entertainment Centers, Hospitals/Pharmacies, Restaurants, and Retail/Grocery Stores.
Based on Geography, the Wearable Payment Device Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market including Apple Inc., Bank of America, Barclays plc, Caxia Bank, Fitbit, Inc., FitPay, Garmin Ltd., Google LLC, Huawei Technologies, Infineon Technologies AG, Intelligent Venue Solutions, Intellitix, Jakcom Technology Co., Mastercard, McLEAR Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NYMI, Paypal Holding Inc., PrintPlast, Samsung Electronic Co. Ltd., SBI, Sony Corporation, Tappy Technologies Ltd., Thales SA, Titan, Token, Visa Inc., Westpac, and Xiaomi Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Wearable Payment Device Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Wearable Payment Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Wearable Payment Device Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06072126/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.