We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, May 14, 2021.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
Other Walt Disney World News
- Another development in the ongoing cultural sensitivity changes at Jungle Cruise occurred this morning as two t-shirts featuring a Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto logo, a popular Tiki bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, were pulled from the shelves at BouTiki, reportedly “to be destroyed”
- Walt Disney World theme park hours have been released from July 25 through July 31, having previously been released through July 24
- As Walt Disney World slowly increases capacity at the theme parks, more and more Cast Members are needed throughout the resort so Walt Disney World has posted several new job openings for both full-time and part-time positions
- Orange County, Florida reached a COVID vaccination rate of 50% of all adults age 16 and over today and so, following the phased plans, Mayor Jerry Demmings has lifted the mandate that required masks outdoors
- During yesterday’s quarterly financial results conference call, Chief Executive Officer Bob Chapek stated that capacity was already being increased, and would continue to be increased, as a result of loosening CDC guidelines and now, we’re seeing those capacity changes reflected in the Park Pass reservation system
🔴 LIVE: Episode 2: Eating Outside the Bubble
Unboxing More Nintendo, Zootopia, and Tokyo Disneyland | Boxed In Japan #8
Fantasy Springs Construction Update (May 12, 2021) – Tokyo DisneySea
🔴LIVE: Let’s Race in Disney California Adventure
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!