DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Coated Fabric Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for coated fabric is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
- Bo-Tex America
- Contitech AG
- Mauritzon, Inc.
- Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
- OMNOVA Solutions Inc.
- Regatta Professional
- Seamen Corporation
- Spradling International, Inc.
- Trelleborg Group
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Protective Clothing
- Global industrial protective clothing market is growing at a rapid pace. Agriculture, food processing, law enforcement, chemical processing, medical, and military are major industries using protective clothing where participants must be shielded from chemicals, heat, biological contaminants, or other environmental risks.
- Moreover, government implementations such as Model Work Health and Safety Act in Australia and European Union’s Directive 89/686/EEC are influencing industries towards industrial protective clothing adoption.
- Standardized safety protective measures implementation to the workers associated with industrial operations and safety packages used in rescue and swimming purposes is expected to further drive the protective clothing market.
- All these factors are increasing the demand for aprons, chemical & hazardous material suits, clean room clothing, gloves, reflective clothing, footwear, and cut & slash-resistant clothing.
Asia-Pacific Region to register the Fastest Growth
- Rising penetration in transportation and protective clothing applications due to presence of numerous manufacturing companies is expected to drive coated fabrics market in the region.
- The countries like China, Japan and South Korea have implemented strict regulations and measures ensure the safety of the workers. For instance, China has implemented Workplace Safety Law in 2014 which ensures employees with all necessary safety equipment, including goggles, hard hats, and protective or other clothing.
- The region is expected to witness over 6% growth owing to emerging business in chemical, automotive, and healthcare industry in South Korea, India, and Malaysia.
- China is the world leader in infrastructure investments and has an array of railroad expansions planned during the forecast period. The ongoing Belt and Road project, often cited as China’s new silk road, acts as one among the major factors driving the infrastructure growth in the region.
- With the existing stronghold in the infrastructure, power and oil sectors, the country is expected to witness a substantial growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Protective Clothing
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Environment Regulations Associated to Material Waste
4.2.2 Availibility of Substitute
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/52gg17