DUBLIN, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Industrial Hemp Market Research Report by Type (CBD Hemp Oil, Hemp Fiber, Hemp Flower, Hemp Leaves, and Hemp Seed), by Source (Conventional and Organic), by Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Industrial Hemp Market to Grow USD 18,812.81 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 32.21% The Global Industrial Hemp Market is expected to grow from USD 4,656.56 Million in 2020 to USD 18,812.81 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Industrial Hemp to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Industrial Hemp Market is examined across CBD Hemp Oil, Hemp Fiber, Hemp Flower, Hemp Leaves, Hemp Seed, and Hemp Seed Oil.
- Based on Source, the Industrial Hemp Market is examined across Conventional and Organic.
- Based on Application, the Industrial Hemp Market is examined across Beverages, Food, Personal Care Products, Pharmaceuticals, and Textiles. The Beverages further studied across Hot Beverages, Ready-To-Drink Beverages, and Sports & Energy Drinks. The Food further studied across Bakery Products, Dairy & Frozen Desserts, Snacks & Cereals, and Soups, Sauces, & Seasonings.
- Based on Geography, the Industrial Hemp Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Industrial Hemp Market including BAFA, Canah International, Colorado Hemp Works, Dun Agro, Ecofibre, Gencanna, Hemp Inc., Hemp Oil Canada, Hemp Poland, Hempco, Hempflax BV, Konoplex Group, MH Medical Hemp, Plains Industrial Hemp Processing, and South Hemp Tecno.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. the ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Industrial Hemp Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Industrial Hemp Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Industrial Hemp Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Industrial Hemp Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Industrial Hemp Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Industrial Hemp Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Industrial Hemp Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
2.2. Research Execution
2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Type Outlook
3.5. Source Outlook
3.6. Geography Outlook
3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Industrial Hemp Market, By Type
6.2. CBD Hemp Oil
6.3. Hemp Fiber
6.4. Hemp Flower
6.5. Hemp Leaves
6.6. Hemp Seed
6.7. Hemp Seed Oil
7. Global Industrial Hemp Market, By Source
8. Global Industrial Hemp Market, By Application
8.2.1. Hot Beverages
8.2.2. Ready-To-Drink Beverages
8.2.3. Sports & Energy Drinks
8.3.1. Bakery Products
8.3.2. Dairy & Frozen Desserts
8.3.3. Snacks & Cereals
8.3.4. Soups, Sauces, & Seasonings
8.4. Personal Care Products
9. Americas Industrial Hemp Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Industrial Hemp Market
10.9. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Industrial Hemp Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
12.5. Competitive Scenario
12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.5.4. Investment & Funding
12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. Canah International
13.3. Colorado Hemp Works
13.4. Dun Agro
13.7. Hemp Inc.
13.8. Hemp Oil Canada
13.9. Hemp Poland
13.11. Hempflax BV
13.12. Konoplex Group
13.13. MH Medical Hemp
13.14. Plains Industrial Hemp Processing
13.15. South Hemp Tecno
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hw77qd
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets